A minor mis-communitation with Transoft, we are working on getting the presentation up and running. If you happen to miss it and can't wait, we will record the session and post on NCLUG.com.
From complete street improvements to road dieting restriping projects, the new and improved GuideSIGN Family introduces a unique feature set for government transportation agencies, consultants, local and city governments and others who need to design traffic signage and pavement markings accurately.
See what Version 8.0 has in store for you:
• Customization, ease of use, and elimination of manual steps to save you time.
• Enhance the look and accuracy of your designs (2D &3D).
• Work directly within your CAD platform without the need to convert, import or export files.
• NEW and Improved! Pavement Marking is integrated for an all-in-one solution
• NEW! Explore the new Sign Template tool for placing multiple signs in a sign plan based on pre-set geometry and standards. Perfect for temporary traffic control plans or simple intersections.
• NEW! Sign design now includes text with French and Spanish accents for a professional finish for non-English locations or place names.
• NEW! All three modules - Sign Design, Sign Planning and Pavement Marking - include the latest updated content for US (Federal & State standards) and offer Safety, Efficiency & Accuracy in compliance with current MUTCD standards. Attend this session to learn how our latest enhancements can help with your projects!
SIGN UP FOR THE LIVE PRESENTATION
ON TRANSOFT SOLUTIONS WEBSITE
Thursday, August 12, 2021
12 pm ET
Anoosh HafeziSenior Transportation Engineer
Who Should Attend
This live event is important for: Engineers • Architects • Designers • Project Managers • Technicians who are interested in saving time and minimizing costs on their upcoming civil and transportation projects.
Questions? We're always here to help
+1 604 244 8387 Monday to Wednesday 6:30am - 6:30pm PT
Friday 6:30am - 4:30pm PT
NCLUG is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.