You are invited to join NCLUG and other members for the OpenX Games on Feb. 23rd starting at 5 pm - 6 pm (or Until).
OpenX Games are free to play for all NCLUG members but you must registered here to get the special link which will be sent out the day before the game. We will be utilizing Kahoot! style games, so to play the game you will need to be on a computer or cell phone (But not behind the wheel driving). You do not need to download anything as you can access the Kahoot! game by a weblink, but you will need internet access. Game codes will be given out at the start of each round, so you don't have to stay around the entire time or can join late.
- Go to kahoot.it on your device (computer or mobile phone) and click Enter.
- NCLUG will provide a special Pin #.
- Enter a nickname and click OK, go! (be creative and maybe win a speical prize)
- NCLUG will Start the game once everyone is ready.
- NCLUG Host will read the question but the answer will be display as buttons on the screen (see example below). Players will select the answer choice corresponding to the button with the same color and shape as the answer choice. The game scores for the correct answers and fastest times then post on a leader board for all to see. The Kahoot! games may be made up on serval different styles like: multiple-choice, true or false questions, arrange answers in the correct order, or fill in the blanks.
- Once all the players have answered the question, the correct answer will be revealled. At the end of each question, the Leaderboard will display the top five scorers.
- Once the game is over, winner information will be displayed in the Podium.
Be sure to registered to the OpenX games to get the link to join.
Thanks for registering and we are looking forward to seeing you!
Feel free to share this invite with others and encourage them to join NCLUG for FREE, click here for more details on how to become a NCLUG Member. For questions email email@example.com.