Effective design of a DDI’s crossovers and ramps is fundamental to achieve optimized and safe operations. Interconnected elements such as ramps and crossovers make the design process complicated and iterative.
NEXUS DDI reduces manual calculations during a DDI’s concept analysis and design. Users may utilize automated functions to plan DDI’s elements and conduct safety checks such as sight lines, truck movement, eyebrow and median checks.
Join this session to learn how Nexus DDI assists with the following:
• Develop and edit crossovers to achieve the intended functionalities
• Stay within the project’s constraints such as right of way
• Conceptual design of ramps including laning configuration
• Eyebrow and island geometric considerations and safety check
• Active transportation network planning for cyclists and pedestrians
• Traffic sign planning
SIGN UP FOR THE LIVE PRESENTATION
ON TRANSOFT SOLUTIONS WEBSITE
Thursday, September 9, 2021
12 pm ET
Anoosh HafeziSenior Transportation Engineer
Who Should Attend
This live event is important for: Engineers • Architects • Designers • Project Managers • Technicians who are interested in saving time and minimizing costs on their upcoming civil and transportation projects.
Questions? We're always here to help
+1 604 244 8387 Monday to Wednesday 6:30am - 6:30pm PT
Friday 6:30am - 4:30pm PT
NCLUG is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.